All the benefits choices you want:
Freedom Benefits provides assistance with the planning, design, documentation, employee communication, administration and tax filings for any of the following types of employee benefit plans. Mix and match the choices that work best for your own company.
- Consumer driven health plan
- Premium Reimbursement plan
- Cafeteria Benefit plan and Simple Cafeteria plan
- 401(k) plan
- Deferred compensation plan
- Defined benefit pension or target benefit plan
- Individual retirement plan
- Group or individual health insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan (MERP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Education Assistance plan
- Salary Continuation plan
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- SEP or SIMPLE Retirement plan
- Profit Sharing plan
Schedule a free call with Tony Novak CPA, MBA, MT to ask how your firm can reduce costs and improve employee satisfaction with your benefit options. No fee for initial consultation.
FreedomBenefits.org web site is independently owned and operated by Tony Novak Certified Public Accountant operating under the trademarks "Freedom Benefits", "OnlineAdviser" and "OnlineNavigator". Opinions expressed are the sole responsibility of the author and do not represent the opinion of any other person, company or entity mentioned. Tony Novak is not an agent, broker, producer or navigator for any federal or state health insurance exchange but may provide uncompensated advice, reviews and referrals to these official resources. Novak is compensated as an accountant, adviser, affiliate, consultant, marketer, reviewer, endorser, producer, lead generator or referrer to some of the commercial companies listed on this site. Information is from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed.